SUBSCRIBE to This Old House: http://bit.ly/SubscribeThisOldHouse
Time: 30 minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
Tools List for Building a Work Glove Holder:
1. Drill a small hole in one side of the spring clamp.
2. Feed the string through the hole. An awl can assist with this.
3. Fold the string over the clamp to hold it in position.
4. After attaching all the desired clamps, tie a knot in the top.
5. Clip gloves to the spring clamps.
6. Hang the whole assembly on a nail or hook.
The spring clips and twine used for the homemade glove organizer can be found at the local home center.
About Ask This Old House TV:
Homeowners have a virtual truckload of questions for us on smaller projects, and we're ready to answer. Ask This Old House solves the steady stream of home improvement problems faced by our viewers—and we make house calls! Ask This Old House features some familiar faces from This Old House, including Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, and landscape contractor Roger Cook.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
For more on This Old House and Ask This Old House, visit us at: http://bit.ly/ThisOldHouseWebsite
How to Build a Work Glove Holder | Ask This Old House